Options

Executing the standalone.sh file

boteraxboterax Member Posts: 6 Contributor I
I'm done going through all the steps of the Starter and the last message enquires me to execute the standalone.sh in the bin folder.
Does any of you know how to execute it? when I open it, it's just a text file and I do not know how to do...
Thank you for your help ;)

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    yes assuming you're on Unix/Linux/Mac, just run ./standalone.sh
  • Options
    I ran the sh file in the terminal, it stops at one point saying "Scheduler was started successfully" but nothing else happens. What else should i do ?
    Thank you 
  • Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    @boterax I assume you're following the steps on this page? https://docs.rapidminer.com/latest/server/install/

Have you gotten here?

• Options
    yes, i'm following these steps. but i can't get access to the web interface... they say the website is not accessible...
  • Options
    can you pls share the output (probably easiest as a text file). I will promote your rank so you can attach files.
  • Options

<< 16:43:08,304 INFO  [org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler] (taskScheduler-1) Scheduler ProcessScheduler_$_NON_CLUSTERED started.

16:43:08,305 INFO  [stdout] (taskScheduler-1) 2020-02-21 16:43:08.305  INFO 4297 --- [taskScheduler-1] c.r.e.s.service.task.StartSchedulerTask  : Scheduler was started successfully

17:12:46,463 INFO  [com.rapidminer.server.server.license.LicenseEJB] (EJB default - 9) Reloading licenses. >>

That's what i got from the terminal 

• Options
    there should be a LOT more than that
  • Options
    i only posted the end message, do you need the whole text from the terminal ?

• Options
    it seems i cant upload txtfile