Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

used multiple methods

asiddiqasiddiq Member Posts: 25 Contributor I
Dear,

I want to apply multiple methods to run a model; I want to apply Self Organizing Map (SOM), Spatial Temporal-Density-Based Spatial Clustering of Applications with Noise (ST-DBSCAN), and  Local Interpretable Model-Agnostic Explanations (LIME).

Should I put all my variables in one Excel file or I have to use "Joint" to connect all my tables?

Best Answers

Answers

• kaymankayman Member Posts: 662 Unicorn
    What is the actual question? Is it about how to use multiple models or on how to prepare your data upfront using tables and excel?
  • asiddiqasiddiq Member Posts: 25 Contributor I
    it is two questions:
    1. how I use multiple methods (SOM), (ST-DBSCAN), and (LIME)?
    2. Should I make all my variables in one Excel file or no needs?
  • asiddiqasiddiq Member Posts: 25 Contributor I
    BalazsBarany,
    I want to build a model that predicts the Dengue fever transmission. I have the following tables:
    1. Dengue fever patients data.
    2. Weather data.
    3. Satellite images for the target location.
    4. Population Data.
     I want to (custering+find missing) data using these algorithms together ((SOM)+(ST-DBSCAN)), then I want to use (LIME) method for the output to explain the results.