Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

I can't visualize the result, How could I fix this problem?

asiddiqasiddiq Member Posts: 25 Contributor I
edited March 2020 in Help
Hi there,
Every time I run a model I can't visualize the result. How could I fix this problem (I'm using RapidMiner Studio 9.6 on Windows 10).

Best Answer

• varunm1varunm1 Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    edited March 2020 Solution Accepted
    Hello @asiddiq

You can attach the log file (rapidminer-studio) of rapidminer found in .rapidminer folder present in C drive (Users) here to check. In the meantime you can use old charts by going to SETTINGS --> PREFERENCES --> USER INTERFACE Tab and tick both Show legacy simple charts & Show legacy advanced charts.
    Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

Answers

• Toni352Toni352 Member Posts: 3 Learner II

Hey!

Here is the log. I am also going to reach out to my professor for assistance as well.

• asiddiqasiddiq Member Posts: 25 Contributor I
    Hi varunm1,
    Tanks for replying, it did not work, is there any other solution?
  • varunm1varunm1 Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    Hello @asiddiq

The alternate I provided is to get older chart options instead of new visualization that's giving you an error. You can upload your studio log files after opening rapid miner here so that @sgenzer can connect you to relevant person to look at the issue.
    Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,996 RM Engineering
    edited March 2020
    Hi,

You attached the wrong log. I'd like to see the rapidminer-studio.log instead of the launcher.log, please.

Regards,
    Marco
  • Toni352Toni352 Member Posts: 3 Learner II
    Here is the log you have requested. Please let me know if you need anything else!
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    I will defer to @Marco_Boeck if I'm wrong about this, but it seems that your computer's permissions are locked down:

Caused by: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "C:\Users\59007242\.RapidMiner\internal cache\browser7.4-WIN64\7zr.exe": CreateProcess error=1260, This program is blocked by group policy. For more information, contact your system administrator

Scott
    Hi sgenzer.
    You may be right because I don't have admin access to university laptop. However, if I got an admission right, how can I solve this problem?
  • Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,996 RM Engineering
    edited March 2020
    Hi,

The visualizations internally use a Chromium browser to display the HTML5 charts. On the first run, this browser gets extracted to a cache location via the use of 7-Zip, which is the 7zr.exe that is being blocked here.

You could extract the browser manually, if that helps you. To do so, you'd have to do the following:
    The browser is contained in the "jxbrowser-win64-7.4.jar" file, which you can find in the /lib subfolder of the RapidMiner Studio installation folder. Jar files are simply .zip files with a different name, so you can open them with a Zip extractor. The file inside it is called "chromium-win64.7z", which is a 7-Zip archive format, similar to .zip. This archive needs to be extracted to the following location: "C:/Users/yourUser/.RapidMiner/internal cache/browser7.4".

Once that is done, you should be able to start Studio again, and then it should work :)

Regards,
    Marco
    Thank you Marco_Boeck,
    I did that but same problem