Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Data Cleaning

Mr_OptimistMr_Optimist Member Posts: 1 Learner I
Hello to all. I'm finding it difficult to get rid of this redundancy where I don't want Zone and Range attributes to contain same values.
Also i have the optimum replacements in the Address attribute. I want to move the data in red box to the target attribute Range with the data in the oval shape. Please Help me out. 

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited March 2020
    @Mr_Optimist
    Hello 

I think you can use these operators:
    Merge: This operator merges two nominal values of the specified regular attribute.
    Replace: This operator replaces parts of the values of selected nominal attributes matching a specified regular expression by a specified replacement.

Remove Useless Attributes: This operator removes useless attributes from an ExampleSet. The thresholds for useless attributes are specified by the user.

Also this link is for more information: :)
    https://docs.rapidminer.com/latest/studio/operators/rapidminer-studio-operator-reference.pdf

I hope this helps
    mbs