Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

How can I use cluster and classification?? Data mining

MOHSEN990099MOHSEN990099 Member Posts: 2 Learner I
edited April 2020 in Help
Dear all 
Good day 

How can I use cluster and classification??  

Answers

• varunm1varunm1 Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    Hello @MOHSEN990099

You can go to academy.rapidminer.com to check ways to do clustering and classification in rapidminer.

You can also search for sample processes in rapidminer studio, 

Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

• MOHSEN990099MOHSEN990099 Member Posts: 2 Learner I
    Thank you 

How can used with Online Retail Data Set attached ""

(This is a transnational data set which contains all the transactions occurring between 01/12/2010 and 09/12/2011 for a UK-based and registered non-store online retail.The company mainly sells unique all-occasion gifts. Many customers of the company are wholesalers.)

Attribute Information:

InvoiceNo: Invoice number. Nominal, a 6-digit integral number uniquely assigned to each transaction. If this code starts with letter 'c', it indicates a cancellation.
    StockCode: Product (item) code. Nominal, a 5-digit integral number uniquely assigned to each distinct product.
    Description: Product (item) name. Nominal.
    Quantity: The quantities of each product (item) per transaction. Numeric.
    InvoiceDate: Invice Date and time. Numeric, the day and time when each transaction was generated.
    UnitPrice: Unit price. Numeric, Product price per unit in sterling.
    CustomerID: Customer number. Nominal, a 5-digit integral number uniquely assigned to each customer.
    Country: Country name. Nominal, the name of the country where each customer resides.

Best Regards