Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

How can i select ,use exploratory data analysis for maximum, minimum values, standard deviation ,

u1125362u1125362 Member Posts: 2 Learner I
I am confused about exploratory  key characteristics of each variable in housing.csv set such as maximum, minimum values, average, standard deviation, most frequent values (mode), missing values and invalid values etc. ,Discuss key results of exploratory data analysis presented in Table and provide a rationale for selecting top 5 variables for predicting median house value (medv), in particular focusing on the relationships of  independent variables with each other and with dependent variable median house value (medv) drawing on results of EDA analysis and relevant literature on determinates of house prices  

Best Answer