Options

How to change regular attribute by appending macro and use that attribute for calculation

sgnarkhede2016sgnarkhede2016 Member Posts: 152 Contributor II
edited April 2020 in Help
Hello,

I have the regular attribute name  "atttribute_W" , the W is coming from my macro and append to  atttribute 
next time regular attribute changes to "atttribute_Y" as per my config macro

When I am using this in generate attribute for calculation I getting error "erroneous expression"
Value_%{macro1}                if (Profile=="High",attribute_%{maco1}*100,
                                             if (Profile=="Medium",attribute_%{maco1}*200,
                                             attribute_%{maco1}*300))

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Options
    Solution Accepted
    Its work for me before I did not use quotes for attributes names that's why not working
    round(eval("AARPI_TXN_SD_CNT_"+%{initial}))

Answers

• Options
    varunm1varunm1 Moderator, Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    Hello @sgnarkhede2016

Can you provide your process as .rmp file? You can export from rapidminer using File --> Export process and attach it here. Also, did you check if macro names are correct?

Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

• Options
    MarcoBarradasMarcoBarradas Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 272 Unicorn
    Hi @sgnarkhede2016 if you what to use the value of the macro you need to use eval(%macro_name) and you'll also need to use concatenate if you expect to have macro=10 to obtain attribute_10
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    It works only for the attribute name "check_%{initial}"  but when used in expression it won't work.
    check_%{initial}   score_%{initial}
    e.g.
    score_%{initial} is already calculated in example set i want to calculate the score on that value but %{initial} changes to W, M,HY(week,Month..) as per iteration.
    I tried Concat but it not working for me