Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

No attributes to filter on (Filter Examples)

MoslemMoslem Member Posts: 3 Learner I
edited April 2020 in Help
I have a problem with using Filter Examples. I am using data that is already in Rapidminer ("Repository/Samples/data/Iris").  After putting data in the process I put the Filter Examples and connect them. Then in the parameters, I press "Add Filters" but in the left box, there are no attributes shown.  I don't know, how to getting metadata from different data set. sometimes, I select Iris data set and select "synchronize metadata with real data" the problem was solved. but, when I changed the dataset from Iris to Titanic  There was the same problem.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,531 RM Data Scientist
    Solution Accepted
    Hi,
    did you maybe deactivate the auto meta data propagation? This is the "Validate Automatically" option under process.

Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany

Answers

• MoslemMoslem Member Posts: 3 Learner I
    Hi,
    Thank you for your guidance.

regards,
    Moslem