Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

tutorials

wclasterwclaster Member, University Professor Posts: 43 University Professor
Hello. I went through a few video tutorials about 2 months ago. They used the titanic data set. I cannot find those tutorials now. Does anyone know where they are? I think we finally ended up building a tree.

Answers

• varunm1varunm1 Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    Hello @wclaster

Did you remember where you saw those tutorials? Is it on academy.rapidminer.com or youtube. Also, any inputs on the content in those tutorials?

Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

• wclasterwclaster Member, University Professor Posts: 43 University Professor
    Thank you. It was a series of video tutorials on the Rapidminer site or within the Rapidminer application.
  • wclasterwclaster Member, University Professor Posts: 43 University Professor
    Oh, I found it. I thought it was videos but it is a set of tutorials within the application. Thank you for asking.