Options

How to share your auto model results and turbo prep charts with another user

StudentNZStudentNZ Member Posts: 11 Newbie
edited May 2020 in Help
Hi
I am a student and I have to submit the analysis and charts that I have done in Rapidminer studio with my dataset.
I need to submit this to my professor and he has a rapidminer account.
Could you please advise how to do this.
For example, students who use power BI have given the power BI file to the professor.

Thanks and Regards
Student NZ

Best Answers

• Options
    Solution Accepted
    Hi Brian, Thank you very much. What is AP or TP ? please clarify. sorry didn't get that as I am new to Rapid Miner. Thanks and Regards 

Answers

• Options
    Dear Lionel

Thank you so much. Could you please also advise how to save TP results and process so that I can choose and run it later on or share the repository with my professor to run to assess my work in his account.

Best Regards
  • Options
    Hi
    I am creating pivot and chart in TP and then exporting like you showed above into respository.
    When I come back to see the results on another day an click on file in repository to see the visualisation - i am getting following error 

I am getting following error when I click on the results saved in the repository an press visualisation for some files.

Please see attached image and below details
    • Exception: java.nio.file.InvalidPathException
    • Message: Trailing char < > at index 42: Local Repository//education versus deposit
    • Stack trace:
    • sun.nio.fs.WindowsPathParser.normalize(WindowsPathParser.java:191)
    • sun.nio.fs.WindowsPathParser.parse(WindowsPathParser.java:153)
    • sun.nio.fs.WindowsPathParser.parse(WindowsPathParser.java:77)
    • sun.nio.fs.WindowsPath.parse(WindowsPath.java:94)
    • sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileSystem.getPath(WindowsFileSystem.java:255)
    • sun.nio.fs.AbstractPath.resolve(AbstractPath.java:53)
    • com.rapidminer.repository.PersistentContentMapperStore.retrieve(PersistentContentMapperStore.java:280)
    • com.rapidminer.repository.PersistentContentMapperStore.retrieve(PersistentContentMapperStore.java:234)
    • com.rapidminer.extension.html5charts.gui.ChartModel.(ChartModel.java:87)
    • com.rapidminer.extension.html5charts.gui.renderer.AbstractVisualizationRenderer.getVisualizationComponent(AbstractVisualizationRenderer.java:118)
    • com.rapidminer.gui.processeditor.results.ResultDisplayTools$1.run(ResultDisplayTools.java:171)
    • com.rapidminer.gui.tools.ProgressThread$3.run(ProgressThread.java:586)
    • java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
    • java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
    • java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
  • Options
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Hi 
    I have managed to save all my work and run it as per all the fantastic advice that I have got on this forum.
    Can I share the folder attached herewith with someone and if someone here can please run it on their local Rapidminer Studio and see the graphs. Then I can be assured that my professor also will be able to see it and its working well.
    Look forward to your help. Would be very grateful for the same.
    Best Regards
    StudentNZ
  • Options
    Thank you so much Lionel for your help. Much appreciated. Warm Regards
  • Options
    Hi All
    Is there a way to perform sensitivity analysis on the my dataset attached above in rapidminer ?
    Best Regards
    Shailey