Options

Sentiment Analysis

SilkeKochSilkeKoch Member Posts: 5 Newbie
Hi everyone,  
I am quite new to rapidminer and text analysis and I wonder how to find out which words are important for the positiv or the negativ class. Do I really just look at the word vectors? I learned in an rapidminer tutorial that you can use Naive bayes and you get the distribution table. 
I do use the sentiment template from rapidminer which uses SVM and replaced it with naive bayes but did not get the distribution table.

Answers

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,507 RM Data Scientist
    Hi,
    if it is a linear svm, then it has a "wei" port which can be used Further the operator "Explain Predictions" may be very helpful for you.

Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn
    You could also separately run a Weight by (choose your favorite measure) operator once you have your word vector created and your label defined.
    Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
  • Options
    SilkeKochSilkeKoch Member Posts: 5 Newbie
    Thank you very much for your help. I tried both. If there is any tutorial, book, text etc to understand the "values" of the weights better, let me know :)
    Many thanks!