Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Selecting Tokenized Attributes

gn582gn582 Member Posts: 2 Learner II
Hey guys,

Using Rapidminer for the first time for one of my university subjects. I'm trying to make a decision tree that uses the least_square criterion as it has a numerical attribute as the label.

The data deals with Youtube attributes and I am trying to tokenize the tag column (which I can successfully do) and then select each tag individually using the "Select Attribute" operator so that I can input the data into the decision tree and have the number of likes column be the label for the decision tree. 

The problem is when I process the tag data and tokenize it, I can only select the attribute "text" rather than each token individually. Is there a way around this or a way I can select each token to input into the data set?

Sorry if I worded it confusingly,

Thanks for the help!

Best Answer

• lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 1,195 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted
    Hi @gn582,

If I good understand, you want select only the token attributes and exclude the "text" attribute ?

In this case : 
     - select attribute filter type = single
     - select your "text" attribute
    AND
     - check invert selection

Regards,

Lionel

Answers

• gn582gn582 Member Posts: 2 Learner II
    Exactly what I wanted! Thanks heaps Lionel, was stuck on that problem for a while and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't work. Saved me so much time!

Thanks again 
  • lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 1,195 Unicorn
    You're welcome @gn582,

Good luck for your study ! 

Regards,

Lionel