Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Date transposing changing the format

Process_InternProcess_Intern Member Posts: 13 Learner II
Hi all, 

My question seems to be simple but I cannot find the answer. I have some data with a date format that I need. My dates are at the columns level for the moment. For a reason, I need to transpose the table that I have. My date now becomes Row. My problem is that when I am transposing, the date format change and I don't know how to bring it back to the original format. I will post two screenshots below for a clearer image. For the moment, in the first picture, I am looking to transpose Row #1 into second screenshot Row #2 and #3. My date format as gone from regular to ten digits date that I cannot transform. Could somebody help me? 

Thank you

Tagged:

Best Answer

• hbajpaihbajpai Member Posts: 102 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted
    Hey @Process_Intern
    In this case RapidMiner is converting your date time to UNIX timestamp. You can try to convert from date to nominal (for eg: "yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss") before transpose, that would preserve the data structure for you.
    Best,
    Harshit

Answers