Options

Reusing results of a Loop, maybe R-lang problem

GeorgyGeorgy Member Posts: 1 Newbie
edited June 2020 in Help
Hi there, I trained a model to predict a bid amount and a bidder based on the previous bids and bidders.
I'm trying to do the following. I apply the model to the first bid (columns from  'Amount.1' to 'Amount.33') and the first bidder (columns from  'Bidder.1' to 'Bidder.33') , then shift columns by 1 ('Amount.1' to 'Amount.2' and 'Bidder.1' to 'Bidder.2') and put a predicted result of the next bid and the next bidder into 'Amount.1' and 'Bidder.1'. I'm doing it in the Loop with an Execute R with the Loop. But I have an error 'the previous Loop didn't produce any output". 
To clarify things, I want to predict every next bids based on every previous bids, so prediction on prediction on prediction and so on.

Also,I would love to know if there's a way to apply Rapidminer models within an Execute R operator.
Thank you, folks

Answers

• Options
    Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn
    The error is literally telling you that the prior run didn't produce anything so it can't initiate the next version of the loop.  Have you tried doing something simpler inside the loop using RapidMiner operators to see whether you can isolate the problem to the R srcipt?  Did you try running your R script outside of the loop first to make sure it can produce results inside RapidMiner without difficulties?
    Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts