The Altair Community and the RapidMiner community is on read-only mode until further notice. Technical support via cases will continue to work as is. For any urgent requests from Students/Faculty members, please submit the form linked here.
Options

"Regarding text mining"

maria_godricmaria_godric Member Posts: 20 Maven
edited May 2019 in Help
Hi,
I am working with Text mining operators with a large text document.I used string tockenizer and other filtering operators such as Token length filter and English stop word filter.But after getting the number of occurrences of different words I understood that some words are missed,but they are repeated large number of times.Is there anyway to include that words also in the result.Also I want to know that is there any operator to find out the number of occurrences of a purticular word from the text data.

Thanks
Maria

Answers

• Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    without the process, I cannot say anything to your problem, because I don't know exactly what you are doing.

Unfortunately there's no operator for extracting this, but you could aggregate the complete exampleset to build the sum of occurrences in all examples.

Greetings,
      Sebastian