Options

How to select external data that is relevant to train models for the use in the company?

letstuitletstuit Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited July 2020 in Help
Help others to get started with Machine Learning. 

To democratize the organizational use of AI especially for those with little data, I have set up a survey to gain insights on the training of Machine Learning models on external data.

But I need your help (if you are training Machine Learning models on external data for organizational use). The survey takes 5 to 10 minutes, is completely anonymous and its outcome will be shared afterward so as many people as possible are able to profit from the collaborative effort.

The survey is part of my Master Thesis on Machine Learning for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises at the Berlin School of Economics and Law. I am thankful for everyone willing to invest a little of their time to enable others to have a piece of the Machine Learning pie as well. 

Have a great day and thank you for your support

Comments

• Options
    Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn
    I hope you are getting some good feedback from the community.  How long will the survey be open and when do you anticipate having results to share?
    Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
  • Options
    letstuitletstuit Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    Hi Brian, thanks for asking. The survey will be open until Wednesday the 22nd of July at 9 AM CET. 
    I hope to be able to share results roughly a month after, with a summary of my Master Thesis.
    I just checked the analytics behind the survey and it does not seem that many "rapidminers" have participated yet. So far most participants came via the shared link from different Reddit communities, Linkedin groups as well as the article I have written that was published on Medium by Towards AI.
    But I would be more than happy to see some more participants from over here.