Options

Error Code

JoeiiGunsJoeiiGuns Member Posts: 2 Newbie
edited July 2020 in Help
Hello, I am using rapid miner as part of an assignment for one of my classes, the class requires me to export the file in order to show my work and I am having issues doing this. Whenever I go to rapid miner I am able to get to file through the local repository under the Repository tab, however, whenever I try to use the exported file it gives me the same error message. I am attaching a screenshot of it. Please understand that I know very little to nothing about the in and outs of rapid miner, nor am I particularly tech-savvy, so if you could explain the details in the simplest of terms and step by step that would be fantastic.
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    jacobcybulskijacobcybulski Member, University Professor Posts: 391 Unicorn
    edited July 2020
    I suspect that when you configured your repository, you browsed to the target directory and then clicked on the RMP file already there. So RapidMiner thinks that the RMP file is your repository but it need to be a directory. So go back to the repository configuration and chop off that file at the end of your path.
  • Options
    JoeiiGunsJoeiiGuns Member Posts: 2 Newbie
    how do I chop off a file at the end of my path?
  • Options
    jacobcybulskijacobcybulski Member, University Professor Posts: 391 Unicorn
    If you have configured your repository to be in an arbitrary location (not default) then the path is listed in the configuration window and so you can edit it. However, I feel that you have not been configuring the repository but instead you are trying either to read or write the process outside the bounds of the repository. To prevent this, the easiest way is to saved the file by right clicking on the repository folder (within RM) and save directly in that folder. Open processes only from within RM.