Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Research on KDD with RapidMiner

winnwinn Member Posts: 11 Learner I
Hello, I am a research student and completed by work on KDD systems using a Meta Workflow Driven Approach.  I built a prototype Web user interface-based KDD system by utilising the flexibility provided by Meta Workflow logic combined with the power of RapidMiner.

I would like to contact the RapidMiner community for discussing the details around it  and will be happy to work together in making this public in a tech forum/article. Can you provide me an email or the best way to discuss this?

Answers

• winnwinn Member Posts: 11 Learner I
    Hello @sgenzer
    Can you please help me connect with the right person on RapidMiner community here
  • winnwinn Member Posts: 11 Learner I
    Providing a brief idea from the abstract:

We build a prototype Web user interface-based KDD system by utilizing the flexibility provided by Meta Workflow logic combined with the power of an existent KDD tool -  RapidMiner. We establish adaptable execution logic by maintaining multiple Meta Execution Workflows in our system, which provides flexibility, automation, and exception handling in KDD specification and execution. We propose the execution algorithms used in our system to support this model. We also demonstrate the working of our solution with real-life scenarios using KDD and how our approach works in these cases.