How can I record result description?

KHKKHK Member Posts: 7 Contributor I

The Find threshold operator is an operator that automatically finds the appropriate threshold.

I wanted to store this threshold in Log and print it out with the results of the model, but in Log I couldn't get the threshold found by the Find threshold operator.

So, I want to get the contents of the description of the Find threshold, but I don't know how yet.

Please help.

KHK

Best Answer

Answers

• KHKKHK Member Posts: 7 Contributor I
    @mschmitz

Thank you for your answer.

I haven't been able to find an operator with that role, but it seems that I came up with a solution of my own by combining operators included in converters.

Thanks again.

KHK
  • MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    Hi @KHK ,
    great to hear. which operators did you use?

~Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • KHKKHK Member Posts: 7 Contributor I
    edited October 2020
    @mschmitz

Fundamentally, I didn't need to print the thresholds for every model's equation created.

So we adopted a method to see the threshold for the result of learning data with the equation by obtaining the equation id obtained as the log result of the best model created by attaching the threshold to model operator after the find threshold operator.

It may seem cumbersome, but this wasn't a problem as it went hand in hand with another process of interpreting the model.

Thanks for your attention!

KHK
  • MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    Hi @KHK ,
    thanks! I checked it and you are right, converters does not help here. We may add it in future. In case someone stumbles upon this thread, here is a script to convert the threshold into a document. That helps you to at least parse it if you need it.

Best,
    Martin

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><process version="9.8.000">
      <context>
        <input/>
        <output/>
        <macros/>
      </context>
      <operator activated="true" class="process" compatibility="9.4.000" expanded="true" name="Process" origin="GENERATED_TUTORIAL">
        <parameter key="logverbosity" value="init"/>
        <parameter key="random_seed" value="2001"/>
        <parameter key="send_mail" value="never"/>
        <parameter key="notification_email" value=""/>
        <parameter key="process_duration_for_mail" value="30"/>
        <parameter key="encoding" value="SYSTEM"/>
        <process expanded="true">
          <operator activated="true" breakpoints="after" class="create_threshold" compatibility="9.8.000" expanded="true" height="68" name="Create Threshold" origin="GENERATED_TUTORIAL" width="90" x="45" y="34">
            <parameter key="threshold" value="0.7"/>
            <parameter key="first_class" value="negative"/>
            <parameter key="second_class" value="positive"/>
          </operator>
          <operator activated="true" class="execute_script" compatibility="9.8.000" expanded="true" height="82" name="Execute Script" width="90" x="246" y="34">
            <parameter key="script" value="import com.rapidminer.operator.text.Document;&#10;IOObject inputData = input[0];&#10;&#10;&#10;return new Document(inputData.toString());"/>
            <parameter key="standard_imports" value="true"/>
          </operator>
          <connect from_op="Create Threshold" from_port="output" to_op="Execute Script" to_port="input 1"/>
          <connect from_op="Execute Script" from_port="output 1" to_port="result 1"/>
          <portSpacing port="source_input 1" spacing="0"/>
          <portSpacing port="sink_result 1" spacing="0"/>
          <portSpacing port="sink_result 2" spacing="21"/>
        </process>
      </operator>
    </process>

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany