Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Regarding JSON Processing

SanSan Member Posts: 15 Learner II
Hello, i am using data to json to convert the data io json format using datatojson operator and trying to process it but it creates few object files when I store it and could not able to see it as exact json format or json file. Can anyone tell me how to parse it? or how to process it? i want to do ngrams for the input Json and get the output in JSON format.
Tagged:

Answers

• kaymankayman Member Posts: 662 Unicorn
    Have you tried to use the write document operator? Using this and saving with extension .json should do the trick as in the end json is nothing but a fancy text format... You may need to tweak the settings of the Data to JSON operator a bit if you have multiple docs, but in general it should be ok as is.