Options

All Data and Processes Gone From Local Repository

TJ2399TJ2399 Member Posts: 1 Newbie
I am currently a student using rapidminer for one of my classes and when I opened rapidminer to continue an assignment this morning all of the data and processes in my Local Repository are gone. The processes that I was recently working on still show up under recent when I try to open a process, but when I click on them it says that they no longer exist and when I look in the folders there is nothing there. I have already checked the folders on my computer where the data should be stored (as well as checking to see if they could be anywhere else) and I am not able to find anything. If anyone know of a way to solve this issue I would appreciate it, since all of the work that I have done this semester is now gone, and I need a lot of those processes for future assignments.Β 

Answers

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,509 RM Data Scientist
    Hi @TJ2399 ,
    are you sure there was no reinstallation? In any way, you can try to add a new Repository and point it to:
    $USERNAME/.RapidMiner/repositories/Local Repository/

that should get it back.

Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    Javi600Javi600 Member Posts: 1 Learner I
    Hi, I have exactly the same problem, did you fix it?