Options

Export Example set and Performance Vector

Anna_May1Anna_May1 Member Posts: 14 Learner I
edited December 2020 in Help
Hi guys, 

as part of my sentiment analysis I am receiving results in the "Results" tab, which are named "PerformanceVector (Performance)" and "ExampleSet (Apply Model(2)).
I want to export them into an Excel file exactly as shown in the two pictures below, so exactly the way they are in the Results tab.

But when I e.g. use the Write Excel operator behind apply model, the columns "prediction" both "confidence" columns and the "text" column are gone and I need them in my exported file. The results are then like this: 

Have you guys got any solution for that issue?

Cheers!

Best Answer

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,512 RM Data Scientist
    Solution Accepted
    Hi,
    are you sure that the two columns aren't by accident on the far right of your dataset?

Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany

Answers

• Options
    Hi @mschmitz,

you're totally right! It was there! Thanks a lot!

Still, when extracting "PerformanceVector (Performance)" in Excel, there are not all the results shown:

Do you have any idea why that might be the case?
    I have used the "Confusion Matrix to ExampleSet" Operator in front of the "Write Excel" Operator.

Cheers!
  • Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,512 RM Data Scientist
    Hi,
    likely you want to use also performance to data, to convert the performance measures so that you can then write them away?
    Best,
    Martin
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    Hi @mschmitz

I tried that, once with"Perfomance to data" on its ows before "Write Excel" and once in combination with "Confusion Matrix to ExampleSet". This was the Excel Output: 

Cheers! 
  • Options
    Hi,
    so what is wrong with this?

Best,
    Martin
    Dortmund, Germany