Options

Delay in confirmation email?

dbeegdbeeg Member Posts: 5 Newbie
I created an account a couple hours ago and still have not received my confirmation email. Do these usually take this long? I have tried resending.

Best Answer

• Options
    eciorbaeciorba Member Posts: 15 Maven
    Solution Accepted
    Hi dbeeg,

I've sent out a manual one. Let us know if you still didn't receive it. 

Best regards
    Edmond

Answers

• Options
    jacobcybulskijacobcybulski Member, University Professor Posts: 391 Unicorn
    Can you login to your account? Is the problem to log in to your account? Or have you applied for RapidMiner license and awaiting for its activation? 
  • Options
    I am able to log in. However, when I launch rapidminer, I get a popup saying "Finish your account creation by clicking the activation link we emailed to... then come back here.

The problem is that I have not received the email yet and it has been several hours.
  • Options
    jacobcybulskijacobcybulski Member, University Professor Posts: 391 Unicorn
    I know it sounds lame, but check that your email address is correct and the RapidMiner email did not land in trash or a spam folder. I know in some cases emails take up to a day to come through (e.g. some servers may be down). However normally it is instant! 
  • Options
    Yep I've checked the spam and the email address is correct. I figured it might just be server delay. I guess I'll just give it another day to see if it comes through. If there's anything else you can think of please let me know. Thank you!
  • Options
    eciorbaeciorba Member Posts: 15 Maven
    Hi dbeeg, 

Unfortunately we had an issue with the verification emails. I can try to send you a verification message manually in case you provide your email address.

Best regards,
    Edmond Ciorba
  • Options
    Edmond,

Please send the confirmation email to nrdeeg9806@eagle.fgcu.edu

Thank you!
  • Options
    Edmond,

Email received. Thank you for the help!