Options

Queuing up Auto Model

TycheTyche Member Posts: 6 Newbie
Hello, for a university project I am currently running Auto Model multiple times with different data sets but the same settings. Since I basically just select the next dataset and fill in the cost matrix I asked myself if it is possible to queue up different Auto Model processes, so that I do not have to observe the software the entire time. For example by creating a process that accepts the data sets, runs auto model and stores the results. It would be important to be able to save the results like Auto Model does if you click the store results button.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,510 RM Data Scientist
    Solution Accepted
    Hi @Tyche ,
    good question. If you have an AI Hub available you can use it to off load the computation to it. That way you can just queue as many runs as you want to in there.

If you want to automate it on different data sets, then you maybe want to store the results and use the training process? You could edit it in a way, that it stores all the things. Then you can use execute process to loop over it. But this is frankly a bit of work.

Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany