Options

RapidMiner Chess Unicorns

rfuentealbarfuentealba Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member, University Professor Posts: 568 Unicorn
edited December 2020 in Help
Hello World! Long time no see!

I come here with a story for you all, but don't want to make it a long, boring, full of nonsensical details... Let's just say that I began playing chess when @mschmitz taught me a few openings, tactics and strategies at the beginning of this year, and during several conversations we found out that a few other community members are also avid chess players.

So, @mschmitz and me, alongside @telcontar120 and @lionelderkrikor created a chess club on Chess.com, in case you want to join us and play. It doesn't matter if you are a super skilled GM (in that case, we would love to learn from you) or you always forget how to castle and your biggest approach to chess was just about watching "The Queen's Gambit" on Netflix, all that matters is to continue keeping this vibrant community alive and well through the practice of chess!

I'll leave the link here, if you are interested.

All the best,

Rod, and the RM Chess Team.

Best Answer

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,507 RM Data Scientist
    Solution Accepted
    Come join us! I still search for a few people to train with me (aka zoom chat and working on books). Preferably in european time zone(s).

Cheers,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany