Options

How to show the list of exampleset indicated in Classification Performanc table?

mdcmdc Member Posts: 58 Maven
edited August 2019 in Help
Hi,

I am doing Xvalidation similar to example 04_XValidation_Nominal.xml. The result is a table of 'pred. *' rows and 'true *' columns. How do I show which examplesets are indicated on the table? For example, the table shows a value of 1 for the row 'pred. bad' and column 'true good'. I want to see which exampleset is that '1'.

thanks,
Matthew

Answers

• Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    do you mean examples? A performance vector always is estimated over a single example set, so the numbers reflect the number of examples belonging to this category.

Greetings,
      Sebastian
  • Options
    mdcmdc Member Posts: 58 Maven
    Hi,

Yes, I meant examples. I want to see which examples the table is referring to.

thanks,
    Matthew
  • Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    you could exchange XValidation by an XVPrediction, which will keep the predictions. To filter the resulting example set, you could use the drop down menu to the upper right to select only correct or false predicted examples.

Greetings,
      Sebastian