Options

"RMSSOAuthenticator error, failed to load IDP configuration" error

sumancologysumancology Member Posts: 5 Contributor II
I am trying to install RM AI Hub 9.8 on a linux server using the docker-compose system.  I cannot get pass the "RMSSOAuthenticator error, failed to load IDP configuration" error. The generic documentation provided in the docker are not very helpful. Can anyone point me to a sample (.env) and (docker-compose.yml) files that I could modify. I am using PostgreSQL

Answers

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,512 RM Data Scientist
    Hi,
    if you are a customer or partner please message your customer success or partner manager. We are of course happy to support you directly.

Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    sumancologysumancology Member Posts: 5 Contributor II
    edited March 2021
    Can anyone offer any suggestions to resolving the "RMSSOAuthenticator error, failed to load IDP configuration" error?  I have tried RM customer service several times for help, each time they direct me back to the community forum.  I am wondering if this is a software issue.  Has anybody faced this issue when installing RM AI Hub on linux server?
  • Options
    BalazsBaranyBalazsBarany Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert Posts: 955 Unicorn
    Hi @sumancology,

this is an error coming from the authentication component (Keycloak) and RM Server not working together correctly. I see this from time to time when restarting the deployment (e. g. after a Docker software update or a server restart). 

I don't know a fool-proof way to fix it but here are some hints:
    "docker-compose logs -f rm-keycloak-svc" will tell you if Keycloak is running properly. In my case it was sometimes hanging in a restart loop.
    You might be able to successfully stop rm-keycloak-db-svc and rm-keycloak-svc and start them later. Also try with the other components, e. g. rm-proxy-svc, rm-server-svc.

After starting the entire deployment it is normal to wait a few minutes until everything is in place.

Regards,
    Balázs