Options

time series analysis stock with instant data

PardusPardus Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
edited March 2021 in Help
Hello, I want to make a system that predicts the next 1 hour with the time series analysis in Rapidminer by instantly transferring the latest live price data on the 1-hour chart data of more than 400 stocks traded in the stock exchange to the excel program. I would be glad if you could help me with this.
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    Merhabalar, borsada işlem gören  400'den fazla hisse senedinin 1 saatlik grafik verileri üzerindeki en son canlı fiyat verilerini anlık olarak  excel programına aktararak Rapidminer'de olan zaman serisi analizi ile ile 1 saat sonrasını tahmin eden bir sistem yapmak istiyorum. Bana bu konuda yardım edersen çok sevinirim.
  • Options
    Hello, I want to make a system that predicts the next 1 hour with the time series analysis in Rapidminer by instantly transferring the latest live price data on the 1-hour chart data of more than 400 stocks traded in the stock exchange to the excel program. I would be glad if you could help me with this.
  • Options
    ceaperezceaperez Member Posts: 522 Unicorn
    Hi @Pardus,
    You have a complete course of Time series analytics into Rapidminer accademy. this is the link.
    https://academy.rapidminer.com/learn/course/time-series-analytics

also follow this interesting link for a current discussion in this community
    [New Extension] How to do Time Series Forecasting with just 1 Operator! — RapidMiner Community

regards
  • Options
    KRİPTO PARALAR HEM GEÇMİŞ VERİ KULLANAN HEMDE CANLI VERİ KULLANAN VE BİR GÜN SONRASI İÇİN TAHMİNDE BULUNAN BİR SİSTEM NASIL TASARLAYABİLİRİM TEŞEKKÜRLER
  • Options
    hughesfleming68hughesfleming68 Member Posts: 323 Unicorn
    edited March 2021
    You have a number of problems to solve. First you will need your historic data and then a way to append only the current quote as the new hour bar is forming. This will require come coding outside of Rapidminer so that your time series is in the correct format. The second issue is that your prediction in most cases will be subject to noise. Predicting price rarely gives satisfactory results in the real world. The curve of the prediction more often than not looks like a moving average. It might be more useful in practice to create 400 moving averages and use the slope as trend than it would be to try and make 400 predictions in the time that you have. The best option is to practice the basics on daily data to see what the limits are. Intraday data is much more complicated and will be a dead end for most people.