Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Need guidance for Modeling and Preparation Datasets is given

AtillaAtilla Member Posts: 11 Learner I
edited June 2021 in Help
Dear Community,

just started to get confi with rapidminer (absolute beginner)
I´ve tried to build a process mainly focused on labeling target attribute, detecting outliers, missing values.
In the end I should be able to build a model which can predict wine quality
therefore I need to build a baseline classification with training and test data
The modell should be improved in the end and evaluated

I am really stuck in the preparation process.
For further details please have a look at my processes and lecture sheet.

I would be greatefull for any hint or guidance

Best regards
Atilla

Best Answers

• ceaperezceaperez Member Posts: 541 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted
    I review your process. there are some redundant operators but in general good work. I don't know where are you stuck. you removed the noise, missing values and reduced the label to three values. 

Best
  • AtillaAtilla Member Posts: 11 Learner I
    Solution Accepted
    Thank´s for your review I apprecite it. Now I finished it with modelling and testing. Would you keen to have a look on that process? Are they mistakes or redundancies?

Kindley Regards

• ceaperezceaperez Member Posts: 541 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted
    Hi @Atilla

Without the excel file I can't run the process. however, looking at process I can see that you are using a Select Attributes operator and you are selecting all of them, It's no necessary. also you are using a Set Role Operator, after Select Attributes, with the label attribute but assigning it a regular role, for then assigning it a label label role into the Cross Validation Operator. you can remove the first Set Role Operator

Best
  • AtillaAtilla Member Posts: 11 Learner I
    Solution Accepted
    Awesome thank you. By the way, here are the excell files.

Answers