Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Cannot retrieve md data

DecrypterDecrypter Member Posts: 18 Contributor I
edited July 2021 in Help
for a university project we have downloaded data with an existing project with the extension .md
but  Unfortunately I can't retrieve this data. The following error message always appears:

rieve this data. The following error message always appears:

Answers

• MarcoBarradasMarcoBarradas Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 272 Unicorn
    edited July 2021
    Hi @Decrypter could you upload the file or point me into the url in which I can download it?

I'm pasting an example of readig one simple .md file

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><process version="9.9.002">
      <context>
        <input/>
        <output/>
        <macros/>
      </context>
      <operator activated="true" class="process" compatibility="9.9.002" expanded="true" name="Process">
        <parameter key="logverbosity" value="init"/>
        <parameter key="random_seed" value="-1"/>
        <parameter key="send_mail" value="never"/>
        <parameter key="notification_email" value=""/>
        <parameter key="process_duration_for_mail" value="30"/>
        <parameter key="encoding" value="SYSTEM"/>
        <process expanded="true">
          <operator activated="true" class="open_file" compatibility="9.9.002" expanded="true" height="68" name="Open File" width="90" x="179" y="34">
            <parameter key="resource_type" value="file"/>
            <parameter key="filename" value="C:/Users/MarcoBarradas/Downloads/README.md"/>
          </operator>
          <operator activated="true" class="text:read_document" compatibility="9.3.001" expanded="true" height="68" name="Read Document" width="90" x="380" y="34">
            <parameter key="extract_text_only" value="true"/>
            <parameter key="use_file_extension_as_type" value="true"/>
            <parameter key="content_type" value="txt"/>
            <parameter key="encoding" value="SYSTEM"/>
          </operator>
          <connect from_op="Open File" from_port="file" to_op="Read Document" to_port="file"/>
          <connect from_op="Read Document" from_port="output" to_port="result 1"/>
          <portSpacing port="source_input 1" spacing="0"/>
          <portSpacing port="sink_result 1" spacing="0"/>
          <portSpacing port="sink_result 2" spacing="0"/>
        </process>
      </operator>
    </process>

• DecrypterDecrypter Member Posts: 18 Contributor I
    Hi @MarcoBarradas
    this is the link for the whole project, I would be so grateful for your help to run it

https://github.com/superhen/Automated-Job-Resume-Matching-Solution