Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

View Attribute Values

sectynsectyn Member Posts: 25 Maven
I have an Extract Macro to get some attribute values and Print to Console operators to log the attribute values in the Log Panel in RapidMiner Studio. If I copy this process in AI Hub and run the process through a Java program, where can I see these attribute values printed out?

Is there any other way I can check my Attribute values at the end of each run of the RapidMiner process when it is called in a loop by the Java program?

Best Answer

• MarcoBarradasMarcoBarradas Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 272 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted
    Hi @sectyn,

You can use a Create Example Set with the values of your macros and then store them on a DataSet or a DB.