RapidMiner Strategy Builder forex?

Marco2021Marco2021 Member Posts: 3 Newbie
Hello, a question: Can Rapidminer create models of neural or deep networks that constantly learn in real time (online) the prices of forex or currency pairs for example EURUSD and make price predictions in real time or online? what is the procedure?
Greetings,
Marco

Answers

• kypexinkypexin Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 291 Unicorn
    Hi @Marco2021

The most close solution for your case, if I understood you correctly, can be time series analytics and prediction. 
    RapidMiner provides Time Series modelling capabilities which contain different algorithms for predicting time series data, such as financial or market prices data.

You may start from this videos to understand the concept of time series in RapidMiner: https://academy.rapidminer.com/learn/course/time-series-analytics/ 

• Marco2021Marco2021 Member Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hello kypexin, Sure, I'll check it out, thanks !!! . Can RapidMiner export the trained models or formulas to excel to use with new data or convert the trained models into C ++, Python, MQL5 (Metratrader 5) languages?

Greetings,
    Marco
  • kypexinkypexin Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 291 Unicorn
    Hi @Marco2021

General answer is no, you cannot export a model outside RapidMiner this way. You can only deploy a model in RapidMiner itself or using AI Hub.
    With Python, you can use operator to execute Python script within RapidMiner, but not the other way around.

Probably one exception here are linear models (like regression) which basically have coefficients as an output, so you can re-create it manually outside RM, but I guess this is not what you want for your purposes.  
  • Marco2021Marco2021 Member Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hello kypexin, Thanks for your answer, I seek to apply machine learning models that always understand by learning forex price movements to predict prices in MetaTrader 5.

Greetings,
    Marco