Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Installation problems

IsaPIsaP Member Posts: 5 Learner I
edited October 2021 in Help
When I install and start the apllicantion the following message appears: The last startup of Rapidminer Studio was interrupted or did not complete correctly. Do you want to enter safe mode? All extensions are disabled in safe mode.
What should I do?

Answers

• IsaPIsaP Member Posts: 5 Learner I
    edited October 2021
    help please!
  • MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,531 RM Data Scientist
    Hi,
    what happens if you try to load it normally again?
    BR,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
    edited October 2021
    I haven tried the installation 5 times and every time the same error
  • MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,531 RM Data Scientist
    please check the rapidminer-studio.log which is located in your user directory under .RapidMiner
    Dortmund, Germany
    Please, could you tell me under which file inside .RapidMiner is? Thank you so much for your help
    Dortmund, Germany
    I have found the problem! it was related with the free space and RAM. I have deleted some heavy files and now everything is ok!
    Thank you, so much for your help :)