Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Auto Model "Select Inputs" not working

clintrclintr Member Posts: 1 Learner I
edited November 2021 in Help
The "Select Input" step works fine for a new model run, but if I want to restart the model using a different target or select different features for the same target it does not allow me. Rather, it generates a blank screen saying "Done!" Out of curiosity I ran the model to see the outputs. It was apparent that all the features other than the target value had been selected. If I want to use the same dataset to undertake any other runs I have to close down and restart Rapid Miner Studio and reload the data otherwise I cannot access the "Select Input" step.  Not ideal!

Has anyone had this problem?

Running a Mac OS BigSur with an M1 chip. Thanks

Answers

• rtbarberrtbarber Member, University Professor Posts: 8 University Professor
    Did anyone find a solution to this?  I am having the same issue, except under Mac OS Monterey