About Monkeylearn API connection

thanhhla2001thanhhla2001 Member Posts: 2 Learner I
Hi, im doing a report about topic detection, i have installed the monkey learn extension, done some testing on the website, but when i try to create new connection to monkey learn, there seem to be no option to select it. Is this a bug or monkey learn no longer support new version of rapidminer.

Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    Hi,
    I think they just don't propvide the 'new' connection management and you need to put your api token into each operator. @yyhuang you usedthis operator quite a bit? Don't you?

Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • thanhhla2001thanhhla2001 Member Posts: 2 Learner I
    @mschmitz ah thank you for your help. I havent found a way to connect it to rapidminer after a few hours of struggling though ^_^. its a shame cus monkeylearn is really easy to use and beginner friendly. guess i will try to find other methods. Do you recommend the text processing extensions for these kind of problem ?
  • MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    Hi,
    you could use the Extract Topics operators and build a model yourself?
    Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany