Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

About Monkeylearn API connection

thanhhla2001thanhhla2001 Member Posts: 2 Learner I
Hi, im doing a report about topic detection, i have installed the monkey learn extension, done some testing on the website, but when i try to create new connection to monkey learn, there seem to be no option to select it. Is this a bug or monkey learn no longer support new version of rapidminer.

Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,527 RM Data Scientist
    Hi,
    I think they just don't propvide the 'new' connection management and you need to put your api token into each operator. @yyhuang you usedthis operator quite a bit? Don't you?

Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • thanhhla2001thanhhla2001 Member Posts: 2 Learner I
    @mschmitz ah thank you for your help. I havent found a way to connect it to rapidminer after a few hours of struggling though ^_^. its a shame cus monkeylearn is really easy to use and beginner friendly. guess i will try to find other methods. Do you recommend the text processing extensions for these kind of problem ?
  • MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,527 RM Data Scientist
    Hi,
    you could use the Extract Topics operators and build a model yourself?
    Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany