Options

use k-means and fp-growth together

goldgold Member Posts: 12 Contributor I
Hi every body
My dataset is movielens 100k. I want to use k-means clustering on this dataset then use Fp -Growth on each cluster but idont know how I can do this work.
I hope to use from you re help.
thank you .

Best Answer

• Options
    ceaperezceaperez Member Posts: 522 Unicorn
    edited December 2021 Solution Accepted
    Hi @gold
    In order to run a Fp-Growth operator for each cluster data you can use the Loop Values operator, and then running the Fp-Growth operator inside of it.
    please find attached a simple sample process. It's just to show you a possible process. 

Best
    Cesar

Answers

• Options
    goldgold Member Posts: 12 Contributor I
    Hi @ceaperez
    Thank you very much dear friend for your guidance because it was very useful. I did this solution with my data set but I do not know if I did it right or not? I need help  you again. The data set I use in my project is movielens 100k. This database is a three-part database that I have attached for you. My goal in this project is as follows:
    1. Apply Clustering for Ranking - Objective: Determine which movies received the same score.
    2. Apply FP-Growth to each group.
    I have attached the implementation I have done so that you can better guide me.
    I also used the   association rules  after the FP-Growth but it did not show any results for  association rules. Please guide me in this case as well
    Thank you for your help dear friend
  • Options
    ceaperezceaperez Member Posts: 522 Unicorn
    Hi @gold
    I saw your process and the reason why you can't see  the association rules is because you forget to connect the output port of loop values operator to results port.

Best, 
    Cesar