The Altair Community and the RapidMiner community is on read-only mode until further notice. Technical support via cases will continue to work as is. For any urgent requests from Students/Faculty members, please submit the form linked here.
Options

Decsion tree model output can be stored in example set .Can we convert the example set to model form

HarshavHarshav Member Posts: 33 Contributor I
While storing the models , I could store them in example set by using "Decision tree to exampleset" operator . But how do I apply the stored model which is in example set (or we can convert to csv ) on Test data . Apply model operator is expecting model port .How do I convert that stored model in example set to model type ?

Answers

• Options
    Usually stored model is in IO object format and "apply model" operator is expecting this format to predict .
  • Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,525 RM Data Scientist
    Hi,
    to my knowledge not. Why would you want to do something? You can just use store and use the stored IOObject.

Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    While using in production .We are unable to use .ioo format files ,thats the reason why we are doing this . Please suggest me an alternative        
  • Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,525 RM Data Scientist
    Hi,
    there is no need for an alternative. Just use the .ioo. If that is a problem, discuss this please with your responsible Customer Success Manager. I cannot see any reason why .ioo is a problem.

BR,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany