Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Zip Files, Student Project, MBA Student

johng7372000johng7372000 Member Posts: 1 Learner I
I am hopeful that someone is able to assist with this issue. I am taking an MBA class using RapidMiner. We have a project due for class that involves importing data to determine a bank's optimal customer and/or products. The data set is taken from the RapidMiner Textbook, and downloads as a ZIP File. However, when it comes time to import the data to the repository, there are errors with reading the data. I am not a programmer, so not sure how to go about correcting this issue. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

The data file comes from the DataMiner textbook, chapter 7. I cannot post the link here, as I am new to the community.