Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

I can't open the result window

SuperIrisSuperIris Member Posts: 2 Learner I
Whether I click directly or run jump, I can't view the result window. What can I do? Thank you so much.

Tagged:

Answers

• ceaperezceaperez Member Posts: 541 Unicorn
    Hi @SuperIris,

Your process looks empty. You need a process to run it and obtain results
    please run a tutorial or demo process to verify if your installation is running well.

Best, 

Cesar
  • SuperIrisSuperIris Member Posts: 2 Learner I
    Thank you very much for your advice! But in fact, I have tried it. This happened to me at a certain runtime, and it could be used normally before that :(
  • LakshmiNKLakshmiNK Member Posts: 1 Learner II
    Hi @IngoRM   @sgenzer     and team

I am facing the same issue since morning, yesterday everything went well.

After running my Pipeline I was not able to get results in "Result" window. Also, I referred previous blogs on community for this issue where users faced the same issue with result window disappears and followed all the steps but couldn't succeed. 

Apart from this if I tried to run another basic one say just "Retrieve Data" it shows the same error after this, ,means it is not letting me to run any other program afterwards.

FYI : version - RapidMiner Studio 9.10.011