How to decode json file in rapidminer

KanikaAg15KanikaAg15 Member Posts: 19 Contributor I
Hi,
I am trying to decode an encoded xlsx file using base64 but I am not able to locate any operator to help with it in direct conversion. I have run a couple of scripts but none have helped me with the same. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated

Answers

• rdesairdesai Employee, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 15 RM Research
    HI Kanika, there is a operator called to  image to base64 in RapidMiner. You can use that to parse your excel file. Followed by short python script will hep you to solve the problem. So your process should look like this. 
  • KanikaAg15KanikaAg15 Member Posts: 19 Contributor I
    @rdesai is there any other alternative than using the python script. Also the file is .xlsx and not an image.
    That's fine. You can use .xlsx here. But there is no alternative to use without python. 
    okay is it possible you help with the python script that we can use.
    edited February 2023
    Yes, Here! 

Thanks to @MarcoBarradas
    edited February 2023
    @rdesai @MarcoBarradas
     thanks for all the help so far. One more question I have used java and groovy script and want the decoded array in the return statement to directly use in pipeline. But somehow both java and groovy are not returning any output. Is it possible to store the generated file as output from the script or we can store the variable value in SQL server.