Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

How to balance data?

Hagar_TarekHagar_Tarek Member Posts: 1 Learner I
Hello, 
I'm building a decision tree model and the performance is not very well since the data is unbalanced. I tried "sample" function as I've seen in tutorial but there's no option to balance data in it.
can anybody help!

Best Answer

• BalazsBaranyBalazsBarany Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert Posts: 955 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted
    Hi!

"balance data" is an "expert parameter" in the Sample operator. Maybe that's why you don't see it?

Click "Show advanced parameters" at the bottom of the Parameters panel to uncover this setting.

Regards,
    Balázs