Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

API Engine error

LoloyLoloy Member Posts: 15 Learner II
Hi,
In February, I tried to conduct a sentiment analysis; it took so much, about 6 hours; then my laptop stopped working when I opened my laptop again, I found that process was not completed. I tried to redo but I have been getting this attached message since February not sure what I can do from my side. Please, I would really appreciate your help and guidance.

Thanks
RB.png 10.5K

Answers

• jwpfaujwpfau Employee, Member Posts: 303 RM Engineering
    Hi Loloy,

that's an error code from the third party Meaning Cloud extension.

https://www.meaningcloud.com/developer/documentation/error-codes#credits

Greetings,
    Jonas
  • LoloyLoloy Member Posts: 15 Learner II
    edited April 2023
    Thanks so much @jwpfau . I am still getting this message, so pls what can I do to proceed?

• jwpfaujwpfau Employee, Member Posts: 303 RM Engineering
    Hi,

you can click on "102: Credits per subscription exceeded" on the link of my previous post to get more information.

In conclusion it says wait for next billing month or switch to a payed plan.

Greetings,
    Jonas
  • LoloyLoloy Member Posts: 15 Learner II
    Thanks so much for replying. Unfortunately, it is still the same issue. Not sure when it will be resolved. Please, is there a way to get credit or know when I would be to continue my research? Is there an email where I can reach Rapid Miner support? pls what do you think I can do ?I would appreciate your guidance.