Options

How to perform sentiment analysis with improvement suggestions

AndreasHaiderAndreasHaider Member Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello everyone,

I'm currently working on a sentiment analysis project using RapidMiner Studio (Educational Version 10.1.002). I have successfully performed sentiment analysis using the Extract Sentiment operator and obtained an ExampleSet with the following columns: Score, Id, ProductId, UserID, ProfileName, Helpfulness, Bw (rating from 1-5), Time, Summary, and Text.

Now, I would like to derive improvement suggestions based on the results. However, I'm having trouble finding the appropriate operator or methodology to achieve this. I have explored options such as Text Mining, Word Cloud, Association Rules, and Text Clustering, but I couldn't find the desired Text Mining operator mentioned in the RapidMiner documentation - I can't even find those in my version. 

I would appreciate any guidance on how to proceed with deriving improvement suggestions from the sentiment analysis results. Specifically, I'm interested in analyzing the Text column to identify areas for improvement based on the sentiment expressed.

Thank you in advance for your help!