Options

RapidMiner Studio Educational License for Computer Labs (450 Computers)

prabhaprabha Member Posts: 1 Newbie
As part of our curriculum, we will be offering a new course on "Business Analytics" this semester. The course aims to equip our management undergraduates with the necessary skills and knowledge in data analysis and interpretation for making informed business decisions. In order to achieve this objective, it is essential that our students have access to cutting-edge tools and software that facilitate data analytics.

Considering the reputation and functionality of RapidMiner Studio, we believe that it would greatly enhance the learning experience of our students in the field of business analytics. RapidMiner Studio offers a comprehensive set of features and capabilities, enabling users to perform data preprocessing, exploratory data analysis, predictive modeling, and other essential tasks in the field of data analytics.

We are expecting approximately 900 students to be enrolled in the "Business Analytics" course this semester. Given the large number of students, it is crucial that we have the appropriate number of software licenses to accommodate their needs in our computer labs (Approximately 450 Computers)

I currently possess an education license valid for one year. I would like to inquire whether it is permissible to utilize this same education license across all 450 computers or if a distinct volume license key is required for our laboratory facilities.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,510 RM Data Scientist
    Solution Accepted
    Dear @prabha
    I will reach out to you via e-mail.

Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany