Options

How I can use "search" operator for two different types of searches

HumayunHumayun Member Posts: 2 Newbie
How I can use "search" operator for two different types of searches

Answers

• Options
    HumayunHumayun Member Posts: 2 Newbie
    How can I use one "replace" operator for two different examples.?
  • Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,511 RM Data Scientist
    Hi,
    there is no seach operator and I do not understand your second question. Can you please be a bit more wordy?

Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    CKönigCKönig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member Posts: 70 RM Team Member
    edited October 2023
    Hi @Humayun,

per default, most operators work on the whole dataset. To limit this to a single attribute, use the "attribute filter type" parameter and limit the scope. In this example, the Replace operator will only replace something in the "Outlook" attribute (column).

To actually configure the Replace operator, use the "replace what" and "replace by" parameters. In this example, all values "sunny" in the Outlook-column will be replaced by "sun".

If you want to to different replacements in different attributes, chain multiple Replace operators and configure each one to only work on the respective subset of data.

Do you know https://academy.rapidminer.com/ ? You can find lots of learning videos there helping you to get started.