Options

what's the next step after generating a model using auto model

TalaTala Member Posts: 2 Learner I
hello,

i'm a newbie, i used auto model and i have a saved process of gradient boosted trees.

my problem is i have explained results on only a few of the data i believe because auto model split the data set to training and testing, i want the results of all of the data . also, if i want to apply new data on the model how could i do that? 

thank you so much
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,510 RM Data Scientist
    Solution Accepted
    Hey,

you can save the results into your repository with the button on the lower left. This creates a bunch of processes and artifacts. each model has a process called "score_set" which you can use to score new data.

Cheers,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany

Answers

• Options
    TalaTala Member Posts: 2 Learner I
    hello @MartinLiebig , thank you so much for your response.

i want through steps you mentioned, but where exactly should i import the data? on which operator inside score_ set?

if you have any videos or screenshots that demonstrates required steps, i would be grateful. i only worked with auto model, so i have no experience working on operators.

i appreciate your efforts.