Options

Collaborative Filtering Item Recommendation how can I create output "item_id" with title name

KarnKarn Member Posts: 6 Learner I
hi 

I use Rapidminner for Collaborative Filtering Item Recommendation with user k-nn  and the result at "item_id" is number like this

so how can I replace Movie Name (title) instead of item_id.

I try to use set role operator and set additional roles : attribute 'title' with 'item identification' but output is the same. the "item_id" still be number. 

Thanks you for your help

Answers

• Options
    rjones13rjones13 Member Posts: 165 Unicorn
    Hi @Karn,

Is the "item_id" the same as "movieId" in your other table? If so, I would use a join on the two tables using these two columns, and then optionally you can remove/rename columns to whatever output you need.

Any problems, please let me know.

Best,
    Roland
  • Options
    @rjones13

Hi Thank you for the solution but I'm already use join but the result still the same, I have shared my process for reference below.

Could you please give me an advice how to solve this issue?

Thanks you for your help
  • Options
    Hi @Karn,

Are you able to share the process and the data? I can definitely look to build an example, I'm just not entirely familiar with this model that you're using so it might be a little easier.

Best,
    Roland
  • Options
    Hi @rjones13

I have share process and the data as an attachment.

Thanks you for your help
  • Options
    Hi @Karn,

Just as an update, I haven't come up with a solution right now. I've looked more into the extension, as there doesn't seem to be an immediate way to output it's mapping of item_id to the original titles. I found a website, but for now I don't seem to be able to access the workflow. I will keep investigating, and I may also see if we can come up with an alternative workflow in core operators which gets around this limitation.

Best,
    Roland
  • Options
    Hi @rjones13

Thank for the update and I'm very appreciate what you've done for me.

In the meantime, I will try to find the solution the same.
  • Options
    Offer_vtOffer_vt Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    Can you share How to set target role as user identifiation. I think we have same problem and question.