Options

Operator tool box issue

BooramBooram Member Posts: 36 Contributor I
I get the "operator_toolbox: merge unknown..." error when I import the processes for marketing campaign case study. I have the extension Operator Toolbox installed but still get the error.Please help with this in a urgent basis

Answers

• Options
    rjones13rjones13 Member Posts: 170 Unicorn
    Hi @Booram,

Could you possibly provide a screenshot of the error? I'm only seeing screenshots of your installed extensions.

Best,
    Roland
  • Options
  • Options
    Could you possibly go into the xml and find the appropriate lines for the merge operation. For example:
     <operator activated="true" class="operator_toolbox:merge" compatibility="2.17.000" expanded="true" height="68" name="Merge Attributes" width="90" x="112" y="34">

<parameter key="handling_of_duplicate_attributes" value="rename"/>
    <parameter key="handling_of_special_attributes" value="keep_first_special_other_regular"/>
    <parameter key="handling_of_duplicate_annotations" value="rename"/>
    </operator>

• Options
    Could you also check that you have the operator "Merge Attributes" available?

Best,
    Roland
  • Options
    Hey @rjones, I do have the merge attributes but even after having the extensions installed i am not able to run the workflow, attaching the screenshot for your referrence, please help with this issue, as soon as possible 
  • Options
    Hi @Booram,

Looks like you're also missing the Series extension. Please install this and then give the process another try.

Best,

Roland
  • Options
    I have installed it you can see in the below screenshot
  • Options
    @Booram,

Okay, I believe one of the screenshots you sent previously was a little out of date as it was showing an error related to an Integrate operator being missing. Please could you confirm the error is related to Forecast Validation? If so, could you please post your process and data so we can have a look and make some suggestions.

Best,

Roland