Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

How do i make my own data set?

Liv_Sanders737Liv_Sanders737 Member Posts: 1 Learner I
How do I begin?

Answers

• rjones13rjones13 Member Posts: 203 Unicorn
    Hi @Liv_Sanders737,

You should find operators called Create Data and Create ExampleSet which have good functionality for creating data. Do you think either of these would work?

Best,
    Roland
  • Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,996 RM Engineering
    edited February 14
    Hi,

If you really want to create a data set from scratch (not even based on some Excel or CSV file), the operators mentioned above are a good solution.

There is however one more hidden (and by now a bit dated) approach: The Data Editor panel.
    This can offer a little bit of an Excel-like feel when creating/editing your data sets.
    It also offers functionality to edit any cell value directly, search & replace functionality across selected columns, as well as filling entire columns with made-up data.

Regards,
    Marco