Options

Generative Models examples Results

ceaperezceaperez Member Posts: 522 Unicorn
Hi everyone, 
I watched @IngoRM's wonderful conference on the future of ML and DA, thanks Ingo, it was very inspiring.
I have great ideas after this conference and I'm testing the examples first, but when I ran the examples from the Generative AI extension, e.g. from the Question Answering operator, the results only show the answer of the last prompt but three times. I have the same problems with the examples from other operators.

Best Answers

• Options
    IngoIngo Employee, Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
    Solution Accepted
    Ok, that is REALLY weird. I have never seen this myself or heard of anybody else with that problem. TBH, I am not even sure how to start and debug this :-( Best guess I have at this moment would be different Python / Pandas / ... version, especially around the Datasets library of the rm_genai env. But I am really in the dark here, sorry :-(
  • Options
    Solution Accepted
    Hi @Ingo,
    Thanks for the reply. I have finally removed the RM and Conda and reinstalled everything from scratch.
    now is working.

Best,

César

Answers

• Options
    IngoIngo Employee, Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
    Hi,
    First of all thanks for your kind words (it's me, Ingo, but I just realized that I have used my Altair account instead of my RM account :-)). Anyways, that does not sound good. Can you confirm that the tutorial processes connected with each of the task operators are working as expected? Just want to rule out that something bigger is broken on your side...
    Merci,
    Ingo
  • Options
    Hi @Ingo nice to read you again, 
    Yes, I connected my OpenAI account to the tutorial process and ran it several times.
    The results are the same, just the answer of the last row of the csv is repeated n times, but if you look in the log you can see the correct answers there. I've had the same behaviour with other LLM models.

Best, 
    Cesar